Spirit-led Christian Counseling Degrees
Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctorate
A Christian counseling degree program with God’s voice at the core
We believe that Christian Leadership University offers the most unique and powerful Christian counseling degree program available. Our desire is to train up biblically-based, Spirit-anointed compassionate counselors who can discern the needs of the heart and usher in the grace of God to meet those needs; to train up people to counsel using the techniques and skills which Jesus Christ used.
The Counseling Curriculum at CLU has been absolutely priceless… Instead of getting caught in endless talks about ‘the problem’ you learn to minister to people on a heart-to-heart level and not a head-to-head level.
The program of Christian Leadership University:
- Uses guided self-discovery.
- Focuses on real-life skills.
- Is life-transforming.
- Is story-centered (Matt. 13:34).
- Is inexpensive.
- Provides mentoring.
- Trains you how to radiate the fruit of the Holy Spirit.
- Trains you to sense your heart.
- Trains you to sense God within your heart.
- Guides you into revelation knowledge regularly.
- Trains you to hear and record God’s voice daily.
- Trains you to to see God’s vision daily.
- Trains you to release God’s creativity.
- Trains you to be naturally supernatural.
- Trains you to hear God through your dreams.
- Trains you to flow in the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
- Provides for the experience of the truths taught in the classroom.
- Trains you to be a leader in your area of gifting.
Real Life, Biblically-grounded, revelation-based learning
Real Life – Birthed from real life issues and taught from real life experiences.
Biblically-grounded – You see your life’s experiences in the light of Scripture.
Revelation-based – God speaks to you in each and every learning experience.
I enrolled in CLU in October. The classes have been beyond anything I had hoped for. This has been more like an adventure than school.
Even the first class changed my life. I felt that not only was my mind being expanded by the truths of God’s Word, but my heart and spirit were also growing. This was a school of the Spirit and was changing me with every class.
Online Christian Counseling Degrees
The courses listed below may be taken as a Christian Counseling Certificate or applied as a major concentration toward any of the following online Christian Counseling Degrees:
- Associate of Christian Counseling,
- Bachelor of Christian Counseling,
- Master of Christian Counseling or
- Doctor of Christian Counseling.
Additional work is required when an undergraduate-level course is taken on the graduate level. Course substitutions and combining major concentrations are possible when working toward your Christian Counseling Degree online. Discuss these options with the Dean. The key is to follow God’s passion within your heart. Students in the Master’s and Doctoral programs earn approximately 30 credits for each degree from specific courses, and the remaining 10 credits by doing practical ministry work and earning “practica” credits
Christian Counseling Courses Online and by Correspondence
All of our courses are available by distance learning, and you can submit your coursework online. Your course materials are normally sent by mail, though our top 18 most popular courses are available as downloadable PDF ebooks, MP3 and video downloads if that is your preference. You will able to contact your instructor online and conveniently email any assignments to him.
Tuition is $100 per credit. Course materials are in addition and generally under $100 per course. The courses may be purchased individually or as a total package. If purchased as a pre-paid package of 10 or more, the cost of tuition is reduced by 20%. Prices are subject to change without notice. Payment may be made by credit card.