1. Submit these items:
- Online New Student Application Form.
- Print, sign and return this Student Release. We require a copy of this form to be on file for every student.
Your first course will be REN103 Communion With God, which will bring you into daily communication with God, as this is the foundation of your entire educational experience here at CLU. You may also select several additional courses to receive as part of your first shipment.
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! …To be honest with you, when I first enrolled at CLU I was a little “disappointed” that I was required to take the course Communion with God. I initially enrolled to take the entrepreneurship courses and some others. Boy oh boy was I wrong! True testament to the Lord knowing (better than I) what is best for me! And doing for me, what I cannot do for myself!
I cannot say enough about this course, I can’t put the workbook down and the videos have become an addiction. I know that word may sound negative but it is almost as if He (the Lord) is performing a bone marrow transplant and CLU was just the vehicle I needed!
You are helping make a difference
We donate 10% of all revenue to providing our resources to those most in need.
2. Your application will be processed within 1-3 business days, and your courses will be shipped via FedEx or USPS Priority (expedited shipping is available upon request at an additional charge). You will be assigned to an instructor, and given all of his contact information: phone, fax, email and postal mailing address. You are then able to contact your instructor in the way that is most convenient for you. While you are waiting for your first course to arrive, complete all of the online Bible Quizzes. (Do not to refer to the Bible or any reference material or notes or counsel of others when you take these quizzes. The purpose of these quizzes is to show you what you have hidden in your heart, rather than what you can research and discover.) The webpage will immediately tell you your grade on each, and it will also be transmitted to CLU headquarters. Any areas that you do not demonstrate a strong working knowledge of the Scriptures (by achieving a score of 70% or higher) will mean that you will need to add the corresponding CLU Bible course to your required curriculum. You may take these required Bible courses any time during your college program, but you cannot graduate until you have successfully completed them.
3. Dive into your courses! When you receive your shipment, simply read through the course syllabus and follow the instructions to begin. You will find details in each syllabus about which chapters to read and which audios to listen to or videos to watch for each lesson. You will also find specifics about what assignments are due, and when. Any time you need assistance, you are encouraged to contact your instructor. He is there to help you and to ensure that you acheive all of your objectives. Of course, the primary objective is for your life to be transformed by the revelation truths that are revealed to you by the Holy Spirit.
4. Submit all of your assignments and tests to your instructor for grading. If the work is satisfactory, you will receive a final course grade. You may then request your next shipment of up to 5 courses.
5. Obtain your Certificate or Degree! Once you have completed all of the requirements, you will receive a beautiful Certificate or Degree in your major concentration. You may also desire to participate in one of our graduation services that take place at various locations throughout the world. Contact the CLU offices for more information.