CLU offers a superior combination of benefits, making it the right choice for you!
Christian Leadership University’s educational model utilizes the biblical and historically-proven “discipling approach” used by Jesus.
- All training rests upon the Bible and the Holy Spirit, and will empower you to be a leader who moves with authority.
- You will experience individualized, specialized, one-on-one mentoring, allowing you to develop your unique areas of giftedness and ministry.
- Your in-depth exploration of what the Bible says about the ministry you pursue enables you to become an empowered leader who disciples that area.
- You multiply personal gifts, making you rise to influential leadership positions.
- Thirteen majors are offered which lead to accredited Associate’s, Bachelor’s, Master’sand Doctoral degrees, preparing you to disciple nations.
- Accredited certificate programs are available.
Christian Leadership University’s professors are proven national and international leaders.
- Only leaders can apprentice you into leadership. For example, only someone who moves in the anointing is able to help you learn to move in the anointing.
- Our curriculum was created by and proven in leaders’ lives.
- Our curriculum has the authority of experience. It is not theory.
- Our curriculum flows from life itself, which makes it dynamic and life-giving.
- Your course materials come from today’s “spiritual fathers”!
Christian Leadership University progressively integrates the internet and distance education.
- You bring our international leaders into the comfort and privacy of your living room.
- Your entire family can grow together because of the generous 25% family tuition discounts.
- You are not forced to uproot yourself and your family, putting your life “on hold” while you get an education.
- You may adjust the speed of your college education to your life’s busy demands.
- Our correspondence keeps our tuition at only 25% of the cost of the average traditional college.
- Through bulletin boards and chat rooms, the internet offers you the “community” benefits of a residential college.
- You can form your own small group in your church or community that meets and learns together.
- You can take courses anytime, anywhere, while traveling, on the mission field, or re-locating to a new city or nation.
Christian Leadership University utilizes the Leader’s Paradigm (System) for discovering truth
- You will be taught the process that leaders use to make wise, anointed decisions.
- You will begin using that decision-making process yourself.
- You will learn how to hear the voice of God and how to integrate it into every decision you make.
- You will develop confidence in making wiser, stronger decisions.
- Wise decisions will usher you into leadership roles and influential positions.
Christian Leadership University honors life experience.
- The lessons you have learned in life are honored and translated into credits, rather than ignored and wasted.
- Since you are not forced to re-learn lessons you already know, you are free to go on to discover new truths.
- Your educational time and expense are decreased while your learning is increased.
- Your learning is clarified and validated through the use of ongoing practica, making life itself one of your major teachers.
As an alumnus of CLU I will be encouraging others to trek along the Lamad learning road at CLU. There is no better University anywhere for a Spirit-filled believer.
I am taking Communion With God, Gifted to Succeed and Women, God’s Plan. I find all of these courses to be, exhilarating, uplifting, very informative, thought provoking but most of all, of God.
A Sampling of the Proven Leaders Who Helped Design Your Program!
Pastoring the Toronto Revival – Over 100,000 visited his church last year; author of The Father’s Blessing.
President of Teen Mania Ministries missions outreach, which each year trains thousands of missionaries who win hundreds of thousands of souls to Christ. Ron is also the author of five books.International healing ministry with over one million books in print. Author of 11 books.
A. L. Gill
International healing ministry with over one million books in print. Author of 11 books..
Author of 12 books. Hundreds of thousands of copies in print. Known as the “layman’s theologian”. Trainer in prophecy and intercession; author of 11 books.
Trainer in prophecy and intercession; author of 11 books.
President of CLU and author of over 50 books including How to Hear God’s Voice and Go Natural.