Choose from Associate, Bachelor, Master, or Doctoral degrees.
Overview of Degree Requirements
- Formal instruction is required to give you a depth and breadth of knowledge from which to operate.
- Practica are required to give you opportunity to work out what you are learning on the anvils of real life, in order to discover how to integrate knowledge. Taken throughout your educational process, these will help you gain a variety of experiences in many areas.
Little real-life learning is acquired without real-life experience. Therefore practica are critically important to the overall learning process.
It should be noted that CLU uses the nationally accepted “semester credit” measurement. Our courses are designed to be completed in 12 weeks rather than the normal 16-week semester meaning there are more hours of homework per week. By fitting the course into 12 weeks, it allows you to take three trimesters per year with a summer break, or you may prefer 4 trimesters.
What programs of study are available?
A full-time student takes four or five classes per 12-week quarter and three quarters per year. Most courses are worth three or four credits.
Part-time students usually take a minimum of four courses per year (i.e., one per quarter). If you choose to do the program on a part-time basis, taking only one or two courses per semester, it obviously will take you considerably longer to complete.
Since you are doing your study in your home, there is no need to rush through it. You may slow down and take it at a more relaxed pace, allowing the skills to sink deep into your heart, providing complete life transformation. You are urged to continue to minister in your community during your training years, thus giving you a real life outlet for what you are learning
A Sample Sequence for Full-time Students
(approximately four courses per quarter – 13 per year = 39 credits/year)
- Communion With God
- Understanding the Bible
- Take Charge of Your Health
- The Basics of Christianity
- Foundational Experiences
- Fulfill Your Financial Destiny
- Believer’s Worship I
- United Kingdom
- Apprenticed to Leadership
- Gifted to Succeed!
- Divided Kingdom
- The Law & Spirit
- Cornerstones of Communication
- War in the Spirit
- Poetry Books
- Naturally Supernatural
- Christian Heritage of the United States
- Major Prophets
- Counseled by God
- Increasing the Anointing
- Life of Christ
- Wisdom Through Dream Interpretation
- Creating Your Mission Statement
- Bible Research Methods
- Acts & Epistles
- The Bible Speaks to Contemporary Issues
- Visionary Leadership
- Epistles & Revelation
- Parenting for Success
- The Constitution and Constitutional Law
Degrees are issued from the State of Florida.
The State of Florida Board of Regents has exempted Christian Leadership University from normal licensure provisions because CLU offers only religious degrees.
CLU provided a curriculum and syllabus that was not meant to be spent listening to lectures or sitting in a library doing endless research, writing reports and worrying about exams. This program was designed to be interactive with the spirit of God and the materials, in which I found to be very useful.